and Community Mural Projects
“There is no doubt that creativity is the most important human resource of all. Without
creativity, there would be no progress, and we would be forever repeating the same patterns.” —
Edward de Bono
Sociable Art corporate team building events and community projects foster creativity and encourage communication with dynamic, unique, and fun painting options. More information below. Contact Arianne now to book your event.
Here's what Arliss Bailey of CRC had to say about her team painting activity with Sociable Art -
"What an awesome idea - ultimate team building event for any group! Highly recommended by all in our group yesterday! CRC enjoyed coffee, painting and getting together to do something fun. And the office survived without us! Thanks Arianne for sharing your talents!"
Want to add art to your school or community space? Contact Arianne for a one on one meeting to discuss your project in detail
Sociable Art Team Building events are tailored to meet the specific needs or your team. A short discussion with our team building coordinator will help you tailor an option to perfectly serve your needs.
- Are you trying to build relationships and increase communication?
- Looking for ways to jumpstart creativity and enhance innovation?
- Do you want to enhance appreciation of individual strengths and maximize the positive impact of diverse members on a team?
- Does your team simply deserve a fun, stress relieving break from a hectic schedule?
Our exercises do not require artistic skill or previous experience. They are designed to foster relationship building and enhance creative thinking in a fun, zero stress environment. Our facilitators are experienced instructors skilled at engaging participants and encouraging team work. We'll act as your personal photographer too, capturing all of the fun and action as it occurs.
Need to get out of the office? Sometimes a change of scenery is an important aspect of a successful team building. We can arrange to have your event hosted with one of our venue partners which include restaurants, wine shops and coffee houses in your area. This way you can offer a dinner or light refreshment option as well.
Don't want to deal with logistical details? We'll come to you with all of the necessary supplies for your on site event.
Our team building and employee enrichment options range from 1.5 hours to 3 hours and are suited for groups from 10-65 participants and include:
- Team Masterpiece Competition
- Group Mural Project
- Sociable Sketch and Scribble
- Classic Sociable Art Paint Party Events
- Smartphone Photo Art Classes
- Coloring Book Creations Events
- Recycled and Repurposed Materials Mosaic Murals
- Paint a Picasso Team Competition
- Dynamic Still Life Competition
- Musical Chairs Masterpieces
- Ensemble Abstracts/Scribble a Masterpiece
We have had the pleasure of working with Northwestern Mutual, Red Hat, Pantry, Novartis, SAS, Medfusion, and ReMax to name just a few. Minimum of 12 people (depending on location) to a maximum of 60. Starting at $35/person with a discount for large groups. Contact Arianne for more details and cost.